This listing is a PDF PATTERN ONLY for the Alternative Hat, NOT finished product.
I propose you a hat Easy to Make and Trendy to Wear!
This effortlessly stylish hat is designed with comfort in mind, quick to knit with delightful results.
*for this hat the gauge is not important and it could easily be customized and knit in other weights of yarn and to any size you please.
* this hat can be tight or loose, with different length.
* it is a pattern without gauge, you choose the kind of yarn and the needles.
*You receive the instructions for two different versions:
-whit bulky yarn
-whit thin yarn
You can choose to use a gradient yarn or multi-color yarn, wider or narrower stripes.
The name? –You have the alternative, limitless possibilities.
* a quick and satisfying knit, easy to wear and pair up with your everyday wardrobe
* worked flat
* worked from the bottom up
* easily customize with stripes, multicolor yarns, or alternative fiber blends. Take a moment to imagine this hat in other colors. You can personalize it in colors that you love best and it will be easy for you to turn a yarn ball into a trendy and stylish piece.
* ANY sizes
* written instructions
* 2 written versions for all patterns: standard US terminology and French terminology
* any yarn
* File type: PDF Format
* Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
Do you have questions about my patterns?
Please feel free to contact me and will be a pleasure to answer your questions.
All patterns are available for instant download. I sell digital patterns only, not the physical items shown in the photos. The pdf will be available for download as soon as the payment is cleared.
Please note that due to the nature of PDF downloads, once the download is commenced, all sales are final.
All patterns is offered for personal use only. All patterns, charts and photographs are property of The Easy Design and may not be resold or shared. No unauthorized reproduction in whole or in part, or distribution of my patterns or content is allowed.
You may sell finished product as you wish, but please mention me as the pattern’s author with a link to my shop.
Thank you so much for your understanding.