* This listing is a PDF PATTERN ONLY, NOT finished product.
I propose you a shawl, Easy to Make and Trendy to Wear!
This effortlessly stylish shawl is designed with comfort in mind, quick to knit with delightful results.
* this shawl is knit from the top center downwards so it could easily be customized and knit in other weights of yarn and to any size you please.
* this shawl will be blocked/stretched to size afterwards, so the gauge is not that important.
* also, you can start the lace whenever you want. The lace is very simple to work and you may also work it as many times as you wish.
* an interesting, very stylish and versatile piece for each season, from spring to the winter.
* a quick and satisfying knit, easy to wear and pair up with your everyday wardrobe
* easily customize with multicolor yarns, or alternative fiber blends. Take a moment to imagine this neck warmer in other colors. You can personalize it in colors that you love best and it will be easy for you to turn a yarn ball into a trendy and stylish piece.
* one size, but easily customizable
* written instructions
* 2 written versions for all patterns: standard US terminology and French terminology
* any aran / medium yarn
* File type: PDF Format
* Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
Do you have questions about my patterns?
Please feel free to contact me and will be a pleasure to answer your questions.
All patterns are available for instant download. I sell digital patterns only, not the physical items shown in the photos. The pdf will be available for download as soon as the payment is cleared.
Please note that due to the nature of PDF downloads, once the download is commenced, all sales are final.
All patterns are offered for personal use only. All patterns, charts and photographs are property of The Easy Design and may not be resold or shared. No unauthorized reproduction in whole or in part, or distribution of my patterns or content is allowed.
You may sell finished product as you wish, but please mention me as the pattern’s author with a link to my shop.
Thank you so much for your understanding.