* This listing is a PDF PATTERN ONLY, NOT finished product.
I propose you a hooded cowl Easy to Make and Trendy to Wear!
This effortlessly stylish hooded cowl is designed with comfort in mind, quick to knit with delightful results.
* a beautiful and polyvalent accessory: cowl /shawl / hood / hooded cowl
* it looks complex, but it is simply a combination of regular knit stitches and slip-stitch.
* the color is changed every other row. Only one color of yarn is used in any row. Do not cut yarns between color changes
* an interesting, very stylish and versatile piece for each season, from spring to the winter.
* a quick and satisfying knit, easy to wear and pair up with your everyday wardrobe
* easily customize with multicolor yarns, or alternative fiber blends. Take a moment to imagine this neck warmer in other colors. You can personalize it in colors that you love best and it will be easy for you to turn a yarn ball into a trendy and stylish piece.
* sizes: small/ medium, large
* written instructions
* the majority of this pattern is knit from charts.
* 2 written versions for this patterns: standard US terminology and French terminology
* any aran / medium yarn
* File type: PDF Format
* Delivery: instant download! Instant download link provided after payment.
This pattern is available in ENGLISH and FRENCH languages, using the standard US and FRENCH terminology.
[ FR] – Ce patron est expliqué en FRANÇAIS et ANGLAIS.
Do you have questions about my patterns?
Please feel free to contact me and will be a pleasure to answer your questions.
All patterns are available for instant download. I sell digital patterns only, not the physical items shown in the photos. The pdf will be available for download as soon as the payment is cleared.
Please note that due to the nature of PDF downloads, once the download is commenced, all sales are final.
All patterns are offered for personal use only. All patterns, charts and photographs are property of The Easy Design and may not be resold or shared. No unauthorized reproduction in whole or in part, or distribution of my patterns or content is allowed.
You may sell finished product as you wish, but please mention me as the pattern’s author with a link to my shop.
Thank you so much for your understanding.